In Physics Category, the study about physics, like study of energy sources, such as mineral, water, wood, coal, oil, gas, nuclear, wind, sun, and soil sources, including efforts to increase their efficiency in producing energy and to reduce the impact of their use on the environment is encouraged.
Students are expected to find solutions to problems related to responsible use of non-renewable natural resources; efficient use of non-renewable natural sources (e.g., in energy and goods production); the contribution of non-renewable natural sources to global warming; the efficient use of renewable natural sources (e.g., in energy and goods production); soil degradation, erosion, and remediation; the efficient use of water resources, and etc.
- Topic: From mentioned subjects.
- Create a project that is safe and
permitted by your parents.
- Participants should create a project, record clearly (with high sound and video quality) during demonstration and explanation of created project in front of a stand.
- Complete research paper
- Research paper: All project paper should include:
- Materials and Methods
- References/ Bibliography
- File upload: Presentation video should be uploaded to YouTube
- Project paper and registration which include video link should be sent to UNIPO by email.
- Participants: Mostly 2 persons
- Video file and format:
- File name: Video title_Country_UNIPO-2019
- Duration: Length of video may vary from 3 to 7 minutes
- Video size: Not smaller than 720p: 1280×720
- All entries should begin with a 5 second full-screen “title screen” that includes the following information:
- Judging criteria:
- Scientific Method
- Oral presentation
- Stand design
- Data Management