Invention is defined as creating a new or different products or processes as a result of a novel idea or a method to make our lives better, healthier, and environmentally friendly.
UNIPO seeks engineering and design solutions for a specific use, such as new or different tools and equipment used in life, such as kitchens, schools, office space etc. to make process faster or more effective (reducing waste, etc), or more user friendly and healthier.
- Topic: Any invention that is new and makes the life easier.
- Projects must be safe and approved by parents or guardians.
- Participants should create a project, record clearly (with high sound and video quality) during demonstration of created project in front of a stand.
- File upload: All video files should be uploaded to YouTube
- Participants: No more than 2 persons
- Video file and format:
- File name: Video title_UNIPO_Country Name
- Duration: Length of video may vary from 3 to 7 minutes
- All entries should begin with a 5 second full-screen “title screen” that includes the following information:
- Judging criteria:
- Originality / creativity
- Oral presentation
- Stand design