In Chemistry Category, students are encouraged to find solutions to problems related to chemistry, like indoor and outdoor air quality; the health effects of air, water, soil, radiation, the measurement of pollution; waste water treatment and remediation; solid waste treatment and remediation; the effects of radiation; and etc.
Students are expected to find solutions to problems related to the preventing ecosystem from chemical hazards, managing wastes, quality of water, soil and air, improving agriculture, reducing hazards of chemical to living organisms and etc.
- Topic: From mentioned subjects.
- Create a project that is safe and permitted by your parents.
- Participants should create a project, record clearly (with high sound and video quality) during demonstration and explanation of created project in front of a stand.
- Complete research paper
- Research paper: All project paper should include:
- Materials and Methods
- References/ Bibliography
- File upload: Presentation video should be uploaded to YouTube
- Project paper and registration which include video link should be sent to UNIPO by email.
- Participants: Main person(s) not more than 2 will be awarded.
- Video file and format:
- File name: Video title_Country_UNIPO
- Duration: Length of video may vary from 3 to 7 minutes
- Video size: Not smaller than 720p: 1280×720
- All entries should begin with a 5 second full-screen “title screen” that includes the following information:
- Judging criteria:
- Scientific Method
- Oral presentation
- Stand design
- Data Management