Each registered project’s members (participants and supervisor) will receive a certificates from UNIPO for their ambition and participation. Categories will be judged and awarded separately. Every project which is identified as complete project by jury members will receive medal awards. Four different awards will be given according to project’s total score within the discipline:
- Grand Prix Award: To top one project in each category
- Gold Medal: To top 15 % of participants.
- Silver Medal: The next 30% of participants.
- Bronze Medal: The next 45% of participants.
- Honorable Mention: The rest of participants
Certificate of participation: To all participants
UNIPO Schools of the Year (1st,2nd and 3rd): The first three schools which submits the most number of projects will receive this award
UNIPO Supervisors Award (1st,2nd and 3rd): The first three supervisors which participate with most students will receive this award
NEW AWARD IN UNIPO-2018